APPROVED: my case is Hope to all ac21,

heretohelp

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I got interview and approval yesterday. My case is ac21, some details:

nd 2/2002

I left petetioner company 2 weeks after the nd of the I-485.
I have arrest in my record.
I had TP positive, never took medicine.
I took unemployement for about 4 months
I had state sponsered insurance and similar stuff.
I had mistake in answering some questions.
Changed jobs 4 times,
Changed address 4 times,

1st interview: 8/2003, nothing happened, put on name chack.
Had a lawyer, but was not helpful at all.

2nd interview: no lawyer, officer knew I left sponsering company after only 2 weeks of filing, he mentioned that this is no problem at all, all what matters is that I have a similar job. I presented Employement letter with 4 lines only, and I said that I have similar job.

He stamped my passport, no problems,

Good luck to everybody

Thanks for being so forthright...!! I am really very happy for you!! But with due respects, after reading your inputs I wonder why there is so much of hullaballoo and delays and all sorts of RFEs regarding employment, moving etc. etc. ...Why do they even bother to take a medical test multiple times if they are not even bothered whether any identified illness is treated or not... I simply cannot but think - WHAT A GREAT HUMONGOUS WASTE OF TIME !!!!! this whole USCIS business is !! Why cant they just do name check and give people their GC if they are not terrorists!! At least thats what seems to be the only intention if you were able to get GC even after so many aberrations... Congratulations!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really very nice of you.

Congratulations buddy,

Your case really tell us not to quit at any time.
Thanks,
Can I send you Personal message , if required.

Thanks,

Congrats!!!
And Kudos for your strait forword putting facts. It is realy moral booster for people who ar in similar situation.

heretohelp said:
Hi All,
I left petetioner company 2 weeks after the nd of the I-485.
I have arrest in my record.
I had TP positive, never took medicine.
I took unemployement for about 4 months
I had state sponsered insurance and similar stuff.
I had mistake in answering some questions.
Changed jobs 4 times,
Changed address 4 times,

2nd interview: no lawyer, officer knew I left sponsering company after only 2 weeks of filing, he mentioned that this is no problem at all, all what matters is that I have a similar job. I presented Employement letter with 4 lines only, and I said that I have similar job.

He stamped my passport, no problems,

wow, that officer was one laid back dude!
good for you!

Congratulations ……..It is really great case which give lot of hopes and happiness…..

Enjoy your life ………..

All the best