Approved... Long Wait is Over

akaman

Registered Users (C)
Our (My Wife's and my) cases were approved. When I checked the status today morning, it said " Your Case was approved on Jan 6, 2004 and notice mailed out..if 14 days blah blah blah..'

I am so happy it is all over after 28 agonizing months(485)... and 6 full years of the GC PROCESS..(PD 02/1998).

I had changed my employer using AC21 last Oct (Oct 2003) and had filed AC21 Job portability with TSC.

I am not sure if this job change prompted them to pick my file, or our FPs (Whcih were about to expire FD 12/02) or just they started processing old cases sequentially.

Whatever!! May the good sense prevail at TSC.. and all of you get to hear the magic words soon... My Best wishes all and a Happy New year to all.. (Our new year has started with some good news)..

Mean while can some one please let me know, What documents/photos/money etc.. will be required when I go for stamping???

RD 6/01
ND 7/01
FP 12/02
A/D 01/06/2004

Let me be the first to congratulate you! Wonderful news!

I have same RD/ND and hope the nightmare will be over soon.

Enjoy your freedom!

congrats

Congrats.

My hands are clapsed in prayers for all May 2001 cases. We will all get approved this month. In thy mighy name of Jesus - Amen!

nd: 04/16/2001
rd: 05/2001
fp: 2002

CONGRATS!

what was your notice day in july/01?

congrats once again! it is really good to hear a july 01 case get approved!!

we have hardly heard about any july 01 approvals!

damn it

i thought the dates will move 485 is stuck at the same place with illegals come on we might have to wait for twenty years to get ours:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

congratulations

heartiest congrats!!!!

i don't know how i'll react once or if ever my case gets approved!
Have agreat time with your family!

it does not hurt to add one more congrats! We are around mid sep 2001, so happy to see nearby approvals