Approved labor lost in mail..please help

Quo_vadimus

Registered Users (C)
My labor from Dallas BEC was approved 3 weeks ago and my employer received a letter to that effect about 10 days ago. Some how my attorney hasn't received the ETA 750 in mail till yesterday...she thinks it might be lost in mail.

Does anyone here has a similar experience ? The info on DOL website suggests filing the I140 along with a letter stating the labor certification is lost/misplaced. It also says only USCIS can request a duplicate labor (employer/attorney cannot). I am concerned that having this additional step of having USCIS requesting a copy of labor will cause unnecessary delays in getting my I140 approved.

I'd really appreciate if anyone who had similar experience would comment on this :confused:

"If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283."

did u try giving them a call? maybe they can send/fax you a copy?

Guys,
My labor was approved by PBEC after 5 years and then letter never reached my attorney or employer for 3.5 months . I had to fax/call/email them and finally they send my letter. I have received the same tips from this forum , so I suggest you do the same . Get the DBEC phone and fax number and continuously be after them .