Approved I-140 RD 02/11/2005

GCin2005

Registered Users (C)
Approved I-140 RD 02/11/2005 on March 9th. I did not expect this fast approval. I have to wait now for PD date become current. This form is very helpful. Thank you very much.

PD Sep-2002
Original LC, EB3
COB One in the list of three

GCin2005 said:
Approved I-140 RD 02/11/2005 on March 9th. I did not expect this fast approval. I have to wait now for PD date become current. This form is very helpful. Thank you very much.

PD Sep-2002
Original LC, EB3
COB One in the list of three
Did you apply 485 too with your 140 ?

Only I-140, no 485 (not concurrently)

Thank You folks,

I actually applied concurrently before Dec-31, but it reached the INS office after Dec-31. INS rejected the application, because fee paid together I-140 + 485. Then reapplied in Feb 11-2005 and got approved I-140 yesterday.

Since my Priority date is not current, I applied only I-140, I did not apply 485 (not concurrently). Now I have to wait... Wait to apply 485
Thank U

Priority date Sep-2002

GCin2005 said:
Thank You folks,

I actually applied concurrently before Dec-31, but it reached the INS office after Dec-31. INS rejected the application, because fee paid together I-140 + 485. Then reapplied in Feb 11-2005 and got approved I-140 yesterday.

Since my Priority date is not current, I applied only I-140, I did not apply 485 (not concurrently). Now I have to wait... Wait to apply 485
Thank U

Priority date Sep-2002
Thanks for the info. Today or in next few days they are going publish the visa bulletin so you may be very lucky if the date goes beyond sept 2002. You can apply your 485 soon.. Good luck to you and others and also to me
:).
Thanks
KK

I am not the luckiest!

jaiganesh said:
That's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!! Luckiest yoooooooou!!

I need work permit EAD. What can I do with I-140 ? Wait Wait ....

Last edited by a moderator:
thats something to think about but dude you are still better off than us who have been waiting for more than year for our 140s. i hope you will be able to apply for 485 also soon.

GCin2005 said:
I need work permit EAD. What can I do with I-140 ? Wait Wait ....
Hahaha... thats where I wonder... People does not enjoy what they have.. You are in great shape than hell lot of people in this forum... you should be happy man..
Thanks
KK

Thank You verymuch

kriskish said:
Hahaha... thats where I wonder... People does not enjoy what they have.. You are in great shape than hell lot of people in this forum... you should be happy man..
Thanks
KK

In a sense you are right. I am very happy when I got my LC certified. I will be more happy to get the Priority date current than I 140 approve. Any way, thank you very much, I will look forward to see the Visa bulletin current for everybody.