Approved....Hip Hip Hurray.....

cba4321

Registered Users (C)
Hi
wac0210355XXX
Cases of my wife and me’s approved on July 12th, I got email yesterday evening.

Got RFE in May 25th, Responded on June 25th
Approved on July 12th.

RD:01/31/02
ND:02/04/02

3EAD's, 3AP's
RFE on Medicals to get Verialli done for me
RFE on Medicals to get Verialli done for my wife and Date of Birth Affidavit as last name was not expanded on the Birth Certificate.

DoB Affidavit got it done on a 15-rupee stamp in India.

Can't resist to see the approval letter..

Thanks for this Forum. This forum is used to help me in tracking what's going on based on the Kashmir statistics.

But trust me there is nothing you can do by campaigning, it’s all your luck. May be I am wrong
There is no evidence that a case was approved based on campaigning.

But being on this forum helped me morally a lot..

Best of luck to all those who are waiting for ...

cba4321 said:
Hi
wac0210355XXX
Cases of my wife and me’s approved on July 12th, I got email yesterday evening.

Got RFE in May 25th, Responded on June 25th
Approved on July 12th.

RD:01/31/02
ND:02/04/02

3EAD's, 3AP's
RFE on Medicals to get Verialli done for me
RFE on Medicals to get Verialli done for my wife and Date of Birth Affidavit as last name was not expanded on the Birth Certificate.

DoB Affidavit got it done on a 15-rupee stamp in India.

Can't resist to see the approval letter..

Thanks for this Forum. This forum is used to help me in tracking what's going on based on the Kashmir statistics.

But trust me there is nothing you can do by campaigning, it’s all your luck. May be I am wrong

But being on this forum helped me morally a lot..

Best of luck to all those who are waiting for ...

Njoy..............

Congratulations on your approval !!
cba4321 said:
I partially agree with you.
If you talk about just approval of each case, you must be lucky to get your own approval.
However, our campaign is for the whole community.
I strongly believe our campaigns have been contributing the current trend much better than the approval rate in 2003.

Anyway, enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

kashmir said:

If you talk about just approval of each case, you must be lucky to get your own approval.
I strongly believe our campaigns have been contributing the current trend much better than the approval rate in 2003.

-kashmir

I strongly agree with Kasmir.

I agree with Kashmir. Maybe the campaign did not yield the results in the way it was expected to, i.e. FIFO. However, the fact is that BCIS has woken up from its deep slumber after a long time. The speed (though not so great) at which approvals are happening now would have been unbelievable a few months back. I would like to believe that it was because of the campaign that was led by people like Kashmir, Edison, 140_takes_for_ever etc. and supported by countless others including yours truly.

kashmir said:

-kashmir
Fully agree with Kashmir. Campaigns is one of the reasons for the improved processing speed. We should continue with them.

cba4321 said:
Congratulations on your approval.

But personally I think you are being to harsh on the campaign. Going by your logic, everyone who applied through Nov 2001 - Oct 2002 are really unlucky, since they got no approvals for over 2 years. Maybe the campaigning was not very effective, but I find it hard to believe that it had no role what so ever. I can't imagine getting pressure from Congressmen/Senators and the news media did not contribute in the slightest to helping get the approval chain started.

Your particular approval as compared to people who applied around your date, might be because of your luck. But if the process of approval hadn't started in the first place, you wouldn't be in this opportunity to feel lucky.

Regardless, it is your opinion, and it is your day, so I will give in and let you enjoy your spot in the sun. Good luck with the future and may you always be so lucky!

140_takes_4ever said:
Congratulations on your approval.

But personally I think you are being to harsh on the campaign. Going by your logic, everyone who applied through Nov 2001 - Oct 2002 are really unlucky, since they got no approvals for over 2 years. Maybe the campaigning was not very effective, but I find it hard to believe that it had no role what so ever. I can't imagine getting pressure from Congressmen/Senators and the news media did not contribute in the slightest to helping get the approval chain started.

Your particular approval as compared to people who applied around your date, might be because of your luck. But if the process of approval hadn't started in the first place, you wouldn't be in this opportunity to feel lucky.

Regardless, it is your opinion, and it is your day, so I will give in and let you enjoy your spot in the sun. Good luck with the future and may you always be so lucky!

Nice one....