Approved finally !!!

nsc139

Registered Users (C)
:) Received the courtesy approval notices for whole family today after more than two years waiting. Online message and phone system both updated on 5/18/04. My department was sold to another company after filing I-485 for 180 days. Same job description, same salary. One RFE (EVL). Current salary is lower than Labor Certificate over 20%, but INS seems not care about this, so long as job description is same. This is a great forum and thank you all for your help and advice. Hope all who are awaiting for AD good luck and get your approval soon!

RD - 2/27/02
ND - 3/21/02
1st FP - 4/02
2nd FP - 12/03
RFE - INS sent on 4/13/04, reply received by INS on 5/05/04.
AD - 5/17/04

nsc139 said:
:) Received the courtesy approval notices for whole family today after more than two years waiting. Online message and phone system both updated on 5/18/04. My department was sold to another company after filing I-485 for 180 days. Same job description, same salary. One RFE (EVL). Current salary is lower than Labor Certificate over 20%, but INS seems not care about this, so long as job description is same. This is a great forum and thank you all for your help and advice. Hope all who are awaiting for AD good luck and get your approval soon!

RD - 2/27/02
ND - 3/21/02
1st FP - 4/02
2nd FP - 12/03
RFE - INS sent on 4/13/04, reply received by INS on 5/05/04.
AD - 5/17/04
Congratulations ...

Cheers

Congrats nsc139!!!!!

Got a quick question for you.

Did you mention that you are using AC-21 while submitting your EVL?

Becos, I'm also in the same position. My dept. is merged with another company.

Thanks for your help in advance.

gcperson

Thank you sairam1 and gcperson. My employment letter especially mentioned that I was "transitioned" from old company to the current one. But I am not sure if the company attorney mentioned any "using AC21" in his cover letter to INS or not. I will post if I find out.