Approved!!!! EB3 JULY RD!!!

Pacha Attai

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

I just heard that sweet message from VSC AVM.
Both mine and my wife\'s case has been approved.
Here are my details....

EB3
PD: 07/12/1999
RD: 07/26/2001
ND: 09/19/2001
FP: 12/12/2001
AD: 03/12/2002!!!!!!!
I-140 approved for CP, applied AOS.
EAC-01-274-5XXXX

I never thought of checking the AVM until 5 mins ago. Just like that I tried and heard the great news.

This site has been very helpful. I thank Mr Khanna for maintaining such wonderful site. Guys! just don\'t give up, your turn is not far away.

I will be visiting this site. And I am ready to provide you more info about my case if you want.

God is GREAT!!!!!

Pachai Attai.

Thanks Milk...

I am still pinching myself, I can\'t beleive it man. I already checked the AVM 6 times.

Pachai Attai.

Tonight is your night

the day u got freedom...is the u never forget....enjoy...time to open up some bottle (if you can drink at home)

patcha attai

you just made a request to update list with AVM message to FP pending Review, and within couple of hours, I have to update it again with the APPROVAL message. U r one such a lucky guy.

Thanks for the wish

I am happy at least for one guy to get a full night sleep....I am just waiting to get rid of these sleepless nights ....listening to the AVM for \'THIS CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED\' messsage....ofcourse my wife is having full night sleep, no tensions...

answer to CT_070101

My I-140 was approved in OCT 2000 (I think. I will confirm you with the exact tommorow morning).

Answer to your 2nd question is NO (this I am very sure.)

Pachai Attai.

To Pacha Attai

Congratulations.I have question for you.When is your AVM changed from "FP collected and pending review" to "Process resumed"

Thanks in advance

congrats

congrats!! your approval showed a ray of hope for me.. even my I140 was approved for Cp then applied I485 as AOS i was laidoff & no idea if the company have withdrawn I140 or not as they were threatening to do so. could you give me your company name at sanju_dn@yahoo.com thanks

Congrats man, I have the same RD & ND

and even my I-140 was also approved for CP. You gave me a lot of hope.
congratulations again.