Approved --EB2

TSCUS

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I got a magic mail saying that my 485 got APPROVED along with my dependents.

I wish You all GOOD LUCK and hopefully you'll get it SOOOOOOOOON.

Stay Tuned..........

TSCUS said:
Hi Friends,

Stay Tuned..........

Congratualtions TSCUS.. Enjoy your freedom.

Congrats. Did you get a separate approval notice for your spouse? My 485 was approved almost a month ago but still no update on my wife's (beneficary) case

Any experience with NameCheck

Any experience with NameCheck process ? I am also current for the month of April but stuck in NameCheck process.

Thanks
Kishore

TSCUS said:
Hi Friends,

Stay Tuned..........

kishore_s said:
Any experience with NameCheck process ? I am also current for the month of April but stuck in NameCheck process.

Thanks
Kishore
How did you know you are stuck in the Name Check, notified by the TSC or Congressman? Did you know when the TSC request the NC?

Both

Hi Immiq,

I was informed by both TSC and then Congressman. Not sure about TSC request date.

Thanks

immiq said:
How did you know you are stuck in the Name Check, notified by the TSC or Congressman? Did you know when the TSC request the NC?

kishore_s said:
Hi Immiq,

I was informed by both TSC and then Congressman. Not sure about TSC request date.

Thanks
When was your FP? Are you a Chinese? The Chinese last name may be easly stuck in the NC.

Indian...

I am not chinese, I am from India and my last name is not that common too...but its just fate I believe.
My FP was done almost a year ago (Code 3).

EB2 misplaced to EB3

My LC was based on EB2 (required Masters + 2 yrs ) and my PD March, 2002. I haven't recd any news on 485 even though the dates have become current from April 1. I recd my I-140 approval August,2004. My I-140 approval states " professional or skilled workers". I want to know if this considered as EB3 ? My attorney feels the same way and thinks they wrongly put me under EB3. All you EB2 folks - please reply and let me know what you have on your I-140 approvals. Thank you.

Hi eager2getGC;

It looks like that approval is for EB3 unfortunately. My I-140 approval says member of Advanced Degree or something similar. Tell your lawyer to start appealing that decision. Good luck

andy

pcc said:
Congrats. Did you get a separate approval notice for your spouse? My 485 was approved almost a month ago but still no update on my wife's (beneficary) case

Guess I just needed to wait a little longer. We received the approval notice yesterday!

Unfortunaltely it happens same to me, my labor approved in EB2, and lawyer filled my I-140 in EB3 category.Got approved I140 EB3 long time back, then later dates got retrogress. Never paid attention, then I found out in Jan 2006 that my I-140 is EB3 category. Refilled as a amended I-140 and now waiting. Sent couple of enquiry also to change from EB3-EB2 in Nov-Dec 2005. But nothing happened. Now the dates of I-140 and I-485 are currents but no change in LUD and status.

Still Waiting, Asked lawyers to check with USCIS. Lets see.

Congrats

TSCUS said:
Hi Friends,

Stay Tuned..........

Did u see any LUD on the online status after your most recent FP was done.
I got my FP done today and see this message and don't know what to make of it.

On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.