Approved ... August RD !!!

gcseeker99

Registered Users (C)
Heard the magic words yesterday \'This case has been approved\'. Heard the same message for all the other family members too.

PD - Mar 1999
RD - 8 Aug 2001
ND - 27 Sep 2001
FP - 26 Jan 2002
No RFEs
EB3 - India

This forum is really great and the discussions of all you guys are really informative & sometimes helps keep hopes alive. Hope so you all get your approvals too ... very soon. For me after all these stressful days (checked AVM 2 times a day), hearing the above message was benumbing. Had to recheck 2 more times to convince myself it is true.

Tried updating RUPNET but got page errors. Will try to update later. This forum has been really helpful during this process.

my rd is same!

Hi,

RD 08/08/01
ND 09/28/01
FP 01/11/02
PD 05/26/00

When I spoken to IIO, she said, my case is not august case, it\'s september case based on ND 09/28/01. So I am still in waiting phase.

Best of luck!

Congrats , I try too, like twice a day and..

waiting for Approval message one day.
You got error during dta updaeion. I would appreciate if you can tell what link you used, version of browser and what time you tried. And try again. So tha I can rectify the problem.
Thanks & again enjoy

Congrats , I try too, like twice a day and..

waiting for Approval message, one day.
Thanks & enjoy

congrats and can you post error details while updating at rupnet like..:

like : a.browser version, Link you used, and time of the day.
Thanks
Greaty=k

Thanks to you all for the best wishes posted.

I hope my turn to wish you all the same, comes soon.

Since it is the weekend I have not checked this site as frequently as I do on weekdays i.e. a minimum of 5 - 8 times a day. Silently I used to feel the various feelings expressed by many members, like - despair, hope, exhilaration, frustration, etc.

Another point I forgot to mention - I did speak to an IIO in the last week of May. She told me my case had been assigned & a \'decision\' is pending. She was very polite and told me to call back after 30 days, if I do not hear anything till then.

I tried updating RUPNET again, still got error message i.e.
HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer
(Using IE 5.0 on Windows 98)

Sorry friend, You get error when you try to save it or when you try to accessit.

Would appreciate if you can let me know.
Please send me the link of the page when you update.

Thanks