Approved at last

pareshsc

Registered Users (C)
:)
Thank God. This has been the most testing period of our life.
Agreed that GC should be part of life, but this is all philosophical BS.
If you are insecure, and evry minute, the sword of H1B is hanging on your neck, then you realise, that GC is MOST imp for USA life.
Things look much clearer now.
My case was very much soap-opera.
came to USA in June 99. applied thru first company. was not smart enough or maybe company was extra smart. It applied thru non-RIR.
that case will be approved in 2010 ( no kidding)
lost project and job. got second company. Refused to apply for 1st six months. finally when agreed to apply, lost second project.
then finally applied thru 3rd company. got lucky third time although not without some drama. was on the brink of losing project several times, but scraped thru with GOD's GRACE.
then this company delayed filing I-485, saying that no concurrent filling. Then, somehow, my I-140 processed painfully slowly. then after I-140 approval in 1 year, applied I-485.

details:
Labor: substitute ( March 21, 2001)
I-140: applied: June 2003. Aproved Apr 2004
I-485: applied/Recpt Date: May 172004;
FingerPrinting: March 19, 2005.
Results of FP: March 29, 2005
I-485 Approval Date: April 27, 2005
Thank you all for you guidance and suuport. This forum is so helpful, that, I used to get strength from this forum, hoping and praying, someday, there will be light at the end of tunnel.
small poem for all those who have not been approved:
waqt kaa pahiya chaltey rehta hain
kabhi dukh key gadhhey key ukhadtaa hain
kabhi sukh ki chaadar odh leta hain
isliye doston hameshaa yaad rakho
umeed pey duniyaa kaayam hain

Congratulations to you and ur family!! Enjoy the freedom, and do send a small prayer for the rest of us :)

LUD changes

LUD changes and email from VSC happened at the same time.
The same was true, when I got our FP results.

Hi, Congratulations! I could not find your approval post in other threads.

My case from I-140 is very close to your dates, although the GC and H1 story is different. My 485 ND was may 20 2004, an unlucky month not many approvals, our FP was also in March, see from my signature. Still waiting, dont know what happens, no LUDs after March 10.
What is your category and FP code? Is it biometrics?
Thanks.

pareshsc said:
LUD changes and email from VSC happened at the same time.
The same was true, when I got our FP results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pareshsc,

Did you get your Plastic card , can you let me and the others in the forum know the procedures that you followed and what was your wait time for each.

Thanks
BAGUSAC