Approved as per AVM!!!!!

Venkat

The wait is over. AVM says approved for me and my wife. I checked the AVM yesterday and it had the same old message "This case has been received on ..." and just now 5 mins back I checked and it says "This case is approved on 10/09/01 ..."

Guys, hang in there. You will get your approval soon. Thanks to all the contributors of this site myladoor and Mr. Rajiv Khanna.

Need to collect info on passport stamping. Any experience on Stamping in Boston is highly appreciated.

I\'m in the immitracker. ID: James Bond ND: 12/14/01; RD: 11/29/01; PD: 10/06/99; India EB2. EAC-01-058

Congratulations

I wanted to get the id James Bond, but you beat me to it. So I settled for the next best id available.

You\'ve always had the License to Kill, but you now have the License to "Chill".

Enjoy......

--Sean Connery

No Title

Thanks guys,

My I140 was approved for AOS.

Sean Connery, I got lucky in getting the ID. Hope you will get your approval soon "Tommorrow Never Dies".

Bond... James Bond

Congrats James Bond.

I had this ID on this forum a wile back. I lost the password and opened another account. After that I never cared to check if this ID became available again.

Thank you Magnum, Zambia

I am enjoying the moment in "Bond" style. Will have Martini, shaken, not stirred....

Good Luck,
Bond... James Bond