Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

My I485 was approved on oct 25.

Details :

Receipt date : 26 April 2002
Notice Date : 29 April 2002
FP1 : July 2002
FP2 : Dec 2003

One question...I am trying to get an infopass appointment from uscis.gov site but when I enetered my CT zip code and select any option it gives me message following message

At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

What does this mean....Have anybody else gaced the same problem before or how to make infopass appointment in Connecticut other than thru this site.

Thanks

Some times you will get that message. But just an FYI that You can only take one appointment from one computer. If you have not taken any, then keep trying.

srigcbond both the inquiries u initiated with uscis or u contacted senator also. when u initiated 2nd inquiry. i am also april 2002 filer. i also raised inquired with uscis and ask to wait 60-90 days. 90 days will be over in next week and i will raise inquirey again.

Both were initiated with USCIS. Got the reply for first one...for second one online site said reply send but never recieved it.

rblms said:
srigcbond both the inquiries u initiated with uscis or u contacted senator also. when u initiated 2nd inquiry. i am also april 2002 filer. i also raised inquired with uscis and ask to wait 60-90 days. 90 days will be over in next week and i will raise inquirey again.

Please fax the Inquirey saying 'you have done 2nd FP and the processing dates are moved to so and so.. date' and Sign the letter. Calling 1800.. number and intiating the Inquirey was not much helpful for me.

GCworld
Hello.

Me and wife are still waiting . April 02 filers. As far as we know FP, FBI name check cleared. NOt sure whats holding it up. Can you offer more details about the 'fax inquiry' you mentioned. It would nice if you can help me with format and number you used. Did you or your attorney initiated the fax inquiry. How much time they took to reply.

thanks for all your help