Approved! Approved! Nd:11/5/1999, Eb2, Rir, India

agovil

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

It is my turn to say I GOT APPROVED!!! Well, its been a long journey but has ended finally! There is light at the end of tunnel so hang in there and don\'t spend too much of your time scanning this site unless you are expecting something soon. Thats what I used to do and this site has been tremendous help in expecting when I can expect my FP, My EAD, My H1 renewal, my RFE received and acted upon and finally my 485 approved!! So hang in there guys and Good Luck with your GC process. My details are as follows:

PD: 10/1998
EB2 RIR India
485 ND: 11/5/1999
FP: 9/21/2000
RFE ND: 2/15/2001 (employer letter, last year\'s W2 and last 3 pay stubs)
RFE replied: 3/1/2001
RFE received: 3/8/2001 (As per AVM)
485 Approved: 3/19/2001 (As per AVM)
EAC-00-026-xxxxx
received courtsey copy on 3/24/2001. My spouse got approved at the same time.

I hope this is all the relevant info. I have a few questions if someone who has already passed this milestone can answer:
1. What all documents do I need to take with me for passport stamping?
2. Do I need to take my I-20, Copies of both my previous and renewed H1 (Form I-797). Any other documents?
3. Is Adit-style photograph same as what we got taken for EAD, etc.?
4. Approx. when will I get the plastic cards after passport stamping?
5. It mentions we need to take our arrival/departure record with us, what is this? I will take my passport and I-94. Is that sufficient for arrival/departure record?

I want to thanks all the organizers of this discussion board for giving us an opportunity to share our vital information with numerous people out there who can benefit tremendously with it. Thanks to all of you guys who shared the legitimate information with all of us. I will post my passport stamping experience soon. I will be going to INS office at Arlington, VA. Any thing to keep in mind to go there? Thanks for all your help.

No Title

Congrats! Added a new entry to ImmiTracker.com

Yo need 2 ADIT photos ( for each applicant), I-94, EAD (and AP?) if any, Passport, and approval copy.

The photos are same as the one for 485.

No Title

Thanks for the info MyLadoor. Your work to maintain the stastics and information site is highly appreciated and helpful. Keep up the good work. If you are still waiting for GC, I hope you get it soon. Good Luck. Thanks.