Approved, Approved, Approved!!!!!!

dreamingtobe

Registered Users (C)
Guys, great news, my case and my wife\'s case has been approved on April 26!!!!!!!!
Dream full filled and read for my next dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Dreamingtobe
RD 06/25/01
ND 08/14/01
FP 02/11/02
AD 04/26/02

Updated easy tracker and immitracker!

I have to thank this great community for making this long journey an exciting roller coaster ride! To be honest I never liked the roller coaster rides, but I can feel the thrill of finishing the ride!
Thanks to Mr. Khanna for maintaning ths great site! Thanks to all the Gods who are always with me! When I think what it means is just maintaining the status quo, it makes me more humble! I am happy it\'s over! I can not thank enough this great community!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrajulations!!

Keep Dreaming -- Real happiness is being in the process of accomplishing your dreams and goals...

No Title

congrats..
well your next dream is not all that easy.. now most of the jobs
they are going to ask US citizenships

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!

congratts. I know, How you feel it. Man it was great news.

Congratts. Our Sixer hero. June filers. Keep in touch. Update atleast rupnet. it is cool site.

Popat Green

congrats. Please add/update your details at Rupnet EasyTracker at....

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

congrats dreamingtobe, you were a good help to the 6er group!

Enjoy your freedom and good luck to all your new dreams
good luck to all!!!
hope99