..................Approved..................Approved..................Approved..................Appr

Sripos

Registered Users (C)
Folks, Good news at last… My case is approved…

It took 1 week short of 4 years for the entire process…

Cat.: EB3
PD: 02/\'98
ND: 01/\'00
RD: 01/\'00
FP1: 04/\'00
FP2: 01/\'02
EAD: Thrice
AP: Thrice
Approved: 02/19/\'02
C\'man Help: None
Called IIO? Several times… lost count… but it really mattered… I guess.
Receipt #: SRC-00-082-#####

A lot of people on this discussion board suggested me to seek Congressman\'s help… I almost made up my mind yesterday to go and talk with Senator Office folk this morning… Last night as routine practice, I called INS and was hoping to hear "This is filed on blah blah blah and it takes between 240 and 365 days… blah blah… ". But surprised to hear "This case is approved on Feb 19th". I couldn\'t believe, I called in several time to make sure… Almost three weeks after I gave my second finger prints, I called and talked to IIO. He said that he is going to Email his Officer… I thought that was the usual answer he is giving. But he really emailed… I guess… What ever it is it really worked… So what I understand is that if your second finger prints are taken, call and make sure that IIO emails his Officer. It really worked in my case and my friends case.

Hang in there folks, your turn will come soon… It has been a long long 4 years in my case. What is more frustrating is seeing a lot of people getting approved with PD, ND and RD later than yours (EB3/India). I guess in that case, you don\'t have anything to do than cursing TSC for its unfairness.

Folks, if you all have any questions at all, please post here and I\'ll be happy to answer if I knew…

This discussion is great… it has always been a great moral support… Mr. Rajesh Khanna, thanks for tremendous help.

Myladoor, I will update immitracker.com.

Thanks once again…

It is a wonderful discussion group…

Sri.

No Title

Congrats ! and enjoy your freedom.

BY the way site host is Rajeev Khanna not the RAJESH KHANNA

Good luck for time ahead

Kishan Patel

No Title

When was you FP 2nd time...please post the date...
I want to know, how many days/weeks after FP, u can expect some action...

Congrats.