Approved AP lost in mail

Atlanta485

Registered Users (C)
EB3, India, 07/2001 - 485
3rd Ap, Appliced March 2003, approved Sept 23, 2003, but approval notice lost in mail.
What should I do? I was hoping to go to india in December.

How sure r u that you lost

I got the document after 35 days. Wait and see. Call customer service and let them know after 14 days and ask them to make a note of it.

Don't worry. It will come

get the approval

wait for couple of day you should get it. if not go to local office and talk to them about it

You not alone.

I am in the same situation with my wife's AP. Even US mail that works very good to everything else is messed up by TSC. It is unbeleivable.

Regards,

JLSBR:mad:

Its more than 39 days since approval

I have to presume its lost. I called Customer service and they told me to file I-824 , which takes 13 months to process.
I dont know what to do.

Re: How sure r u that you lost

Originally posted by GCAspirant123
I got the document after 35 days. Wait and see. Call customer service and let them know after 14 days and ask them to make a note of it.

Don't worry. It will come

Atlanta485, Our APs got approved around same time. - Sep 29th
and the bozos had first sent them over to my old address from where they got forwarded to my new address. it was roughly 25 days. So let's hope GCAspirant123 is right and you get your APs soon.

Spouse AP Approved same time - received

All the approval notices go to Lawyer's address and spouse approval was received 2 weeks ago already.

I really hope I get the approval notice soon.
Or there's a miracle and my 485 gets approved !!

Atlanta 485,

I would strongly suggest that you contact your senator's office. Calling the National Customer Service Center is a massive waste of time. Recently, I went through a major struggle with the TSC in getting them to re-mail an RFE for my 485. My lawyer and I called the 800 number 10 times and wrote 5 letters to TSC including to the director and to the office of internal audit. Finally the senator's office got them to re-mail it after nearly 2 and a half months of the date that they first mailed it out. I would recomend that you be aggressive because TSC does not understand any other language. Don't be shy to harrass the hell out of them.