Approved after 2nd FP and RFE

hailstorm

Registered Users (C)
I can't believe it. I checked the online status and my application was approved on august 4. I'm still in shock - this must be a mistake. I don't think I will believe it until my passport is stamped. In any case here are my dates:

RD: 11/2/01
ND: 1/02
FP: 2/28/02
RFE: 4/30/03
2FP: 7/15/03
AD: 8/4/03

It seems there is light at the end of the tunnel - though I'm stilll cautious!

Congrats!!!! hailstorm

Did the online message change after the second FP? Please shed some light on this

sanrishi, 2nd FP update for some ppl not for all. even if hailstorm get updated, doesn't mean yours will.

The online status never got updated. It went from "We recieved information" for the RFE message to "Approved" They never updated for the 2ndFP. I did check with the FBI and they told me that they had processed the FP the same day as I got them done.

I went for 2nd FP on the scheduled date. I tried going before the date but the guy there that signs you in did not let me.

The last time I called the BCIS was over a year ago. After that I gathered from this groups posts that it was useless to call.

congrats doode

for the rest of us ,

i had second FP on Jul 6th originally scheduled for Jul 25th went early and on Jul16th the BCIS had updated the Info sayinf they have rx the FP and my 485 case was resumed blah blah ...

I think if you get RFE they do not update the FP received notice

congrats once again mate and dont forget to celebrate!!

Congratulations!!

Hey hailstorm!

Congratulations! This is was a long wait for you! I used to think I had to wait a long time!

Anyway, goodluck!

Thanks for all the congratulations messages - I'm still waiting for the written notice - with my luck it will get lost in the mail.

As for my RFE, it was pay stubs and employment letter. I did change companies though and the employment letter was from the new company. It's a very small and new company. The paystubs were half from the original company and half from the new one since the RFE came a month after I changed jobs.