Approved 140/485 Oct 03

checker

Registered Users (C)
:D :D :D I've finally been approved for both. I'm still a bit numb. Thanks guys, this site has been a source of inspiration and information. Good luck to everyone out there who's still waiting.

I140/485 concurrent EB2
RD 10/20/03
PD Aug 03
Concurrent RFEs

I140 RFE Jan 05 (letter confirming qualification) Replied Feb 05
AD 02/24/05 (< 1week) after receipt of reply

1485 RFE Jan 05 (letter from current employer) Replied Feb 05
AD 03/02/05

Congratulations !

So it takes nearly 4 weeks to get an approval after 485 RFE for EVL.

Congrats Checker,

Good that the NSC is moving the way it should. Hope there are no 140 cases pending prior to Oct.'03 ND. It is about time for them to roll.

DIGS

Congrats Checker. I think NSC have started moving little bit.
NSC officers might have thought that by approving all 2004 cases they will set good example of Efficiency. NSC officers were thinking that even by approving 2004 cases why nobody appreciates them and after lot of research they realized that processing dates in USCIS still shows Sep. 2003. And now they realized that they had skipped 2003 and jumped to 2004.

Bottomline congratulations to all those EB2 people (concurrent) - 2003 for getting approvals.

I hope mine comes soon
EB2 - Sept. 2003

checker:

Could you give more details about your 1485 Jan 5th RFE (letter from current employer)? What did the USCIS want from you and what did you send in reply to them? Please let me know.

Thanks,

shah007 said:
checker:

Could you give more details about your 1485 Jan 5th RFE (letter from current employer)? What did the USCIS want from you and what did you send in reply to them? Please let me know.

Thanks,

1. USCIS wanted a letter from my current employer stating that the conditions under which I had applied were still in effect. My employer sent a letter confirming that I was still working for them and stating my salary.

2. They wanted to know if I had ever been on a J1 visa. I sent an affidavit saying no and sent them copies of all my past passports.