newgcwaiter1

Registered Users (C)
PD - Jan'01
RD - 10/2/01
ND - 10/12/01
EAD- 12/26/01
FP - 3/02/02 (San jose)
AD - 8/01/02

Had called up IIO yesterday morning after seeing a bunch of 040 approvals and was told that my case was assigned on Jul 31...called up last night and was pleasantly surprised to hear the words 'Approved on Aug 1' for self and spouse :)
Either the IIO was lying or it took all of 2 days from the date assigned to approval...obviously i'm not complaining.

For good or bad this forum has been immensely helpful in seeing me through these last 10 months. The reason i say bad is, there are days when you look at WAC numbers that are much later than yours getting approved and you can't help but getting dejected/depressed and feeling if you are one of those 'unlucky' ones. Bottom line everyone's turn will come sooner than later the way INS has been processing CSC cases lately.

We are definitely in much better shape than the TSC guys...so hang in there and good luck to all the fellow 'waiters' :)

PS. My handle was newgcwaiter in the old thread..Pcee please update and i sincerely pray to god that you and everyone else contributing to this forum get your approvals soon.

Congratulations

All the approvals are coming in a random fashion.

I guess figuring out INS is like predicting the stock market.

WAC 02-046 still waiting

AMitB

Thanks greaty-k. I had to create another handle (Kooldude) since i couldn't log on to Rupnet. Since you seem to have admin prvileges it may be a good idea to go ahead and delete the duplicate entry so as not to inflate the numbers.

Your id "newgcwaiter1" is removed.
Good Luck for everything!

Originally posted by newgcwaiter1
Thanks greaty-k. I had to create another handle (Kooldude) since i couldn't log on to Rupnet. Since you seem to have admin prvileges it may be a good idea to go ahead and delete the duplicate entry so as not to inflate the numbers.