approvals

shamshon

Registered Users (C)
Ok, i have good news for those who are waiting for their Green cards. There are at least 30 people, with receipt notices between october 1st 1998 and october 30th 1998, that have been approved. I am sure everyone is getting there soon. Everyone will enjoy their freedom and will achieve their American dreams. God bless America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by shamshon
Ok, i have good news for those who are waiting for their Green cards. There are at least 30 people, with receipt notices between october 1st 1998 and october 30th 1998, that have been approved. I am sure everyone is getting there soon. Everyone will enjoy their freedom and will achieve their American dreams. God bless America.
Thats good news shamshon,what's the source of this information?

Re: Re: approvals

Originally posted by Sessanga Charlesa
Thats good news shamshon,what's the source of this information?
As i said before, I browse other forums and one of the frustrated members actually browses through the LIN numbers so he starts with lin99001- lin99250 ( that is all case filed starting from october 98)
He figured out that there is a jump in approval notices during this time. he has LIN9902 and he has not got his approval but he feels his time will come soon.

Re: Re: Re: approvals

Originally posted by shamshon
As i said before, I browse other forums and one of the frustrated members actually browses through the LIN numbers so he starts with lin99001- lin99250 ( that is all case filed starting from october 98)
He figured out that there is a jump in approval notices during this time. he has LIN9902 and he has not got his approval but he feels his time will come soon.
Got ya!