Approvals seem fake

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
What's up with the people posting approvals?

Why don't they provide more details? Why just LIN-XX-XXX-XXXXX ?

What about users "K" and "PS" ?!! Who are they?
Can they come to this forum and share with us their details?

I do hope that people are not playing with us. But it's hard to believe...

Suresh_Colo

Any update on your case buddy??

I have seen some RFE being sent out to early and mid October cases. I have not heard anything new about my case.

Thanks.

I feel these approvals are real once unless some is posting from outside. In fact one more reason to believe these are real.

I spoke to IIO (Kelly ) on 24 morning. She was very nice to me. Looked all the details about my case including my new FP results(2 FP). Than I asked her about the halt. She told me that they received notice on 23 late afternoon about resuming of processing. I was not very sure to her words so that I have not posted the details of conversation on 24.

My case is one for the worst case of NSC. I have been waiting for my RFE(BC and Marriage certificate) responce since 11-jun-02. So far no decision on my case. But it seems they are picking up and I wish they will do good for the good people.

Don't You Think This Is Jut a Wee Bit Paranoid?

I am sorry for you that you have not been approved. I am sure your case is just as deserving as the ones already approved. I for one am given great solace by the fact that they are moving at all. I really don't think that there are people pulling your chain. I have been running analysis on the records in Rupnet for a couple of months now and see no evidence of cases being added for these RD months. If they were fake, then the person who wanted to pull your chain set the records up months ago. Having some sort of psychic foreknowledge of the freeze, then we they saw the VSC approvals, jump into the system and approve these case. What is more likely that, or that the pool of people who use immigrationportal is not large enough to include those users. This is an information forum, basically built on trust in the knowledge shared by the users not a court were other I-485er’s stand trial on your accusations.

It would be great if we all woke up tomorrow and our cases were approved, or that the INS (or DHS) would provide a guaranteed date by which or one, which they would process, our cases. Unfortunately this is not going to happen. Until then we have to bide our time until hopefully one day our cases rise to the top of the pile and get processed. Getting upset and frustrated will not get you case approved any earlier. We all knew that this was a long and unfair process when we started.

suresh_colo

Please do not use words like "fake". If I was one of the ones who posted approvals on Rupnet today and then find out someone calling me a fake I will be very upset. If you do not believe then so be it but don't insult other people.

Be Positive

Cool it guys. Everyone has a right to ones opinion. If someone is very hurt by the process he could say that the approvals are fake. But this is a forum where we encourage each other and also give each other realistic estimates as to what to expect. Well in my opinion these approvals are not FAKE and I wish the keep giving approvals like this. I am a Aug 23, 2003 ND case at NSC and I am hoping all get approvals ASAP.

Those LIN numbers...

Approvals for the LIN numbers seemed to be real ones. I checked up with the INS online site.

Good Luck to those guys!

Cheers,
Prince.