Approval time for AP at NSC

GC_SEARCH

Registered Users (C)
How much time is NSC taking these days to approve AP ? Around what time frame approval can be expected for ND of 12/17 ?

Mine is also same case

Did you get any info ? i also applied for AP( RD 12/26/04). PLEASE update. If you know any other way to expedite the process by written request to NSC, please do let me know that as well.

Chito

chito123 said:
Did you get any info ? i also applied for AP( RD 12/26/04). PLEASE update. If you know any other way to expedite the process by written request to NSC, please do let me know that as well.

Chito

Chito,

As per aila.org website NSC is processing case for RD of 12/20. Mine is 12/17 and today I checked status of my application which has LUD of 02/03. I guess they are working on my case.

There is a way to expedite the application but that is applicable only for emergency (only life and death kind of situation). To do that you have to contact nearest local office. When are you planning to travel ?

Thank you for the info

Hi GC_Search,

we are planning to travel in March or April. Please keep posted.

chito

According to USCIS updates, NSC is processing cases of 12/20 for AP. I have a application with RD of 12/17 but no approval yet. However there were couple of LUD on 02/03 and 02/04 but nothing after that.

Is there anyone who has RD of before 12/20 and still waiting for approval for AP ?

Are there any more persons in similar situation ?

As per processing time published on 01/21, dates for AP was October 25, 2004 and one which was published on 02/08, dates are December 20, 2004. This is a big jump. Almost two months in two weeks so I am kind of confused.

Will calling NSC and enquiring about case be a good idea ?

EAD & AP approved

I got both EAD and AP approved for my applications.

EAD - RD 12/20, AD 02/11
AP - RD 12/17, AD 02/14

LUD Changed :)

AP LUD changed to 02/14. Hopefully i will get it in 2 weeks.

AP RD - 12/26/2004

Have fun Mr GC_Search....

CHITO

question..

GC_SEARCH said:
I got both EAD and AP approved for my applications.

EAD - RD 12/20, AD 02/11
AP - RD 12/17, AD 02/14
Did you efile or Paper. I applied my 2nd ead and ap around 12/20/04 did not get any response sofar. I did efile.
appreciate your reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
AP Renewal Paper based, EAD - efile

shishe said:
Did you efile or Paper. I applied my 2nd ead and ap around 12/20/04 did not get any response sofar. I did efile.
appreciate your reply...

DID EAD renewal by efile but AP renewal by paper.

I have n't got EAD yet. RD 09/21/2004. Today i called INS. They submitted a query and I should get response in mail. Also, they asked to me go to local INS center to get Interim EAD.

AP renewal RD 12/26/2004. LUD 02/14.....

chito

AP #3 RD: 01/20/2005; AD: 02/17/2005
EAD #3 RD: 01/20/2005; AD: 02/17/2005

I E-filed EAD and AP Concurrently. The Receipt Notice printed for my EAD right after e-filing instructed me NOT to self schedule appointment with local ASC for my EAD biometrics. It said that I will be receiving an appointment letter in the mail. So I waited for a couple of weeks for a EAD biometrics appointment in the mail. Since I did not get anything in the mail (of course, I got my Receipt Notices, but no appointment letters), I decided to go ahead with self scheduled appointment on 02/04/05. Well, it worked for me and I got the EAD and AP approvals in about ten days after that. Strangely, my spouse's EAD was filed minutes after mine and the Receipt Notice instructed for calling the 1-800 number to self schedule EAD biometrics appointment at the local ASC which we did. My spouse's case has also been approved y'day along with mine. I guess, sometimes USCIS means something and instructs something else. Makes you think huh....:)

I-485 RD Dec-02
PD: Jun-02
RFE Replied Dec-04
EB3/IL/IND
Waiting for PD to become current for approval

Last edited by a moderator:
What center is this? NSC?

My RD is 12/31/04 and i still havent heard anything about my EAD.

bnks said:
AP #3 RD: 01/20/2005; AD: 02/17/2005
EAD #3 RD: 01/20/2005; AD: 02/17/2005

I E-filed EAD and AP Concurrently. The Receipt Notice printed for my EAD right after e-filing instructed me NOT to self schedule appointment with local ASC for my EAD biometrics. It said that I will be receiving an appointment letter in the mail. So I waited for a couple of weeks for a EAD biometrics appointment in the mail. Since I did not get anything in the mail (of course, I got my Receipt Notices, but no appointment letters), I decided to go ahead with self scheduled appointment on 02/04/05. Well, it worked for me and I got the EAD and AP approvals in about ten days after that. Strangely, my spouse's EAD was filed minutes after mine and the Receipt Notice instructed for calling the 1-800 number to self schedule EAD biometrics appointment at the local ASC which we did. My spouse's case has also been approved y'day along with mine. I guess, sometimes USCIS means something and instructs something else. Makes you think huh....:)

I-485 RD Dec-02
PD: Jun-02
RFE Replied Dec-04
EB3/IL/IND
Waiting for PD to become current for approval