Approval or Denial Notice

graduation2003 said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question. Who will receive the I-140 approval or denial notice, me or my attorney?

Thanks.

Graduation,

My understanding is that attorney or whoever signed the I-140 petition and applied on your behalf will receive any correspondence from USCIS regarding to that petition. My lawyer got my RFE and the approval notice.

Hi Graduation2003

Any news for your case.
The LUD only changed once after I submitted the response to RFE
at the beginning of JUNE. My friends told me that if there is no
approvial notice within 3 weeks , it's not a good sign.
I am kind of sad.

yellow_tim said:
Hi Graduation2003

Any news for your case.
The LUD only changed once after I submitted the response to RFE
at the beginning of JUNE. My friends told me that if there is no
approvial notice within 3 weeks , it's not a good sign.
I am kind of sad.

bhakum got his approval after responded RFE for 5 months, is that right, bhakum?

graduation,

yes, mine took 6 months after the rfe responsded. It depends on what they asked for in the rfe. In my case, response was of 200 pages. that might be the reason why it took that long to make a decision.

In the cases of my friends, they were asked to provide some informtion either about the awards they received or the selection criteria for a reviewer. In my case, I was asked to provide more evidences including some independent reference letters. The total pages should be less than 100 ( I forgot to count). I am not sure if it is th reason. One friend got approved in 9 days and another
one got approved in 12 days. Both are EB1A and in NSC.

yellow_tim said:
In the cases of my friends, they were asked to provide some informtion either about the awards they received or the selection criteria for a reviewer. In my case, I was asked to provide more evidences including some independent reference letters. The total pages should be less than 100 ( I forgot to count). I am not sure if it is th reason. One friend got approved in 9 days and another
one got approved in 12 days. Both are EB1A and in NSC.

My RFE response package was about 10 pounds. So USCIS may take some time to review it.

graduation,
dont worry, your case(s) will be approved. Just it takes time after the rfe response. I was worried too as it took almost 6 months...