approval notice....tracking.

Need Urgent Help

Hi Guys,
I need anyones help if they have information. Here is the situation. I am filing for I485, got my LC and I140 approved.

Actually while filing for LC by mistake our company provided wrong starting date for me. I started in June but by mistake company mentioned that I started working from May. As before this job i was student and completed my master I got my OPT work permit from INS, which was starting from June though and I did not do anything illigal and started my job from June only. Now My LC and I140 has got cleared based on information that I started my job in May and now i am filling for the I485, where I am going to correct that date to June.

Do you guys feel that this mistake can be problem in my I485 approval. Actually my lawyer is saying that it will not be problem as I actually started working in June and I did not do anything illigal. My lawyer says that in worst case we may get RFE and we have to prove by providing all payslips and tax return that I really started working from June not may of 2000.

Please help me guys and let me know your views on this issue. I will appreciate your help.

I will really appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you very much.

Good luck to all.