Approval for kralj1973, country other, RD 12/23/99 ND 01/12/00 FP 9/26/00

grdn1973

Registered Users (C)
It is finally my turn to post the details. I have found about the approval through AVM tonight. My case has been approved on April 03, 2000.

I have been active participant on this message board for past 2 years. My process started in Nov 1998 (started labor cert as EB2). Labor approved in April of 1999 and I-140 approved in Nov 1999.

This process has been the most painfull experience in my life. Went through 2 lay-off\'s in the company, could not change the jobs because of the stupid INS laws, and took abuse from the employer. But, I can now move forward and enjoy my life.

Have used adavance parole and 2 EAD\'s as well. My suggestion is to be patient, and the approval will come. Every day that goes by, you are one step closer to the approval. Myladoor, please update my info anf delete my previous entry (as GDRN1973) since it would be missleading. Myladoor, you have done a great job, and have given me the idea about when my turn will come.

Hasanali, hope that you have already gotten your approval by the time you read this message. If not, your\'s is around the corner.

I will be back at this board to post my passport stamping experience, and will probably never come back again, since it was such a painfull experience to see weeks go by and do not see much approvals. RD12231999, I ahve made it as well. It is a great felling.

So long,
KRALJ1973

No Title

You are suppose to sleep peacefully? Now that the ordeal i over

Congratulations and good awakening message

No Title

Thank you jgarner2.

Myladoor, can you please update my info in the immitracker. I have done it but I do not see it updated.

No Title

hey,
i just read your message and what a good surprise.
congratulation and this is a very good thing for you. you are a free man now and you can change job soon.
best of luck to you.
i still have not heared anything from VSC yet. I am not going to call them any more since there is no reason to hear bulshit.
my nd is very close to yours. I guess i have to wait and see what happens to my case. i hope they dont transfer my case to the local ins office. this worries me a little bit specially that i live in VA and i have to deal with arlington ins office which is so bad.
can you please tell me what state are you from?
thank you budy and one more time good luck.

No Title

Hasanali,
I am from PA, city Philly. Than you for all worm wishes and yours is next.
I will inform everyone when passport stamping occurs

No Title

Conratulations! *8)

I wish you the best in your "free" life.

Goos luck and take care.

-Bosco