Approval--Eb1, Nd-march 2003

educatedcat

Registered Users (C)
Friends:
After being stuck in "Name Check" hell for years, I finally got my name check cleared last week, and this morning got an email from USCIS informing me that my application has been approved.

My information:
EB1
I-485 ND March 2003
First fingerprinting: April 2003
2nd fingerprinting: November 2004
Biometrics appointment: Forthcoming August 2005

This has been one long and arduous path. My heart goes out to all those prior to my ND. IT is disheartening to see people ahead of you getting approvals--makes you lose faith. But hang on tightly. Keep sending inquiries through your congressman or senator--so that they are reminded of your case every day.

To this website: My heartfelt thanks for the emotional support and for being just the most fantastic resource for information! I will be coming here--I am sure--with worries about my GC hasn't shown up yet, etc.!--but so many of you helped me through this part of the hurdle and I am very grateful.

If you need moral booster or help--just PM me :) I will do my part to give back

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations!! I am now stuck in name check/ security check/whatever they call it, your approval gives me hope!! Enjoy!!

name check

educatedcat

How did you find out that your case was stuck at name check obstacle?

Do I have to call customer services? are they helpfull enough to give some idea at what stage is my case stuck? (EB-1 , ND 11/2003)
thanking you in antecepation