Approval after re-FP in May/June

skaus2001

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

Is there any approval for the cases where re-FP has been done in May/June'2003?

I donot have any status on my case. Do you (who got Re-FP in May/June) have any update?

skaus2001
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE till Date
AD ?????

I saw one approval a few days ago after the 2nd FP.
Did your online message get updated after the 2nd FP?

Hope to get ours soon.

Rd: 11/23/01
1st FP: 1/24/02

RFE: 4/24/03
RFE received: 5/28/03

2nd FP: 6/30/03

The question is that if we are going to see the update online message after 2nd FP first and then the approval or there is no update message after 2nd FP done until the approval. Please put your thoughts here.

When I contacted the National Customer service #, they advised me not to bother about the online msg updatation.... They say , Service centers update the online msg to the extent they can.

So, I am not worried about the online msg update.....There are cases reported earlier here that people got approval without any update on online msg.

my collegue approved and stamped on July 3rd after 2nd fp taken on May 9th his eac020565xxxxxxxxxxxx .
His msg was not changed after 2nd fp - changed only when approval came

GCKeLiyeKuchBhi: did you online message changed after 2-nd fp ?

GCKeLiyeKuchBhi: did you online message changed after 2-nd fp ?

Don't worry about online message update lah. Call FBI, if they say your FP is cleared, then it' cleared. Wait for approvals coming in days. I assume you get second FP without RFE means you won't get RFE later.

Best!

GCKeLiyeKuchBhi,
you correctly said that our cases are very similar. I donot know why the online msg is not getting updated. And there is no news also on approval. I did my 2nd FP on 6/14 and I have never changed the employment also. Please let me know what you find from FBI.

skaus2001
FP1 02/13/2002
FP2 06/14/2003
No RFE.
AD ?????

I gave my 2nd FP on 5/28/2003 but online has same old message " FP received on 1/24/2002....". No update - No Approval.....

RD - 12/10/2001

I did called 800#, IIO put a request for an inquiry on 2nd week of June. (No answer from BCIS about that inquiry). I also called FBI in first week of June, and they told me that my FP was cleared on 5/29/2003.

Wife's status was updated after 4 days of FP.

I think my case is under security clearance. I dont know how long it will take or what will happen!!!!

Does the online message matter?...

I went for my FP in Nov 2002 after a lengthy wait of 9 months from filing and the online message has not changed ever at all. It still says that my I 485 application has been received. I had called the INS ( Hold on... Before it became BCIS) in Dec 2002 and they confirmed that they have the results of my FP from FBI. When I asked the IIO why the online does not show the correct status she asked not to bother and said all apapers were in place....... Usually the web site gets updated when they send the Fp notice and then after they receice the results. In my case both did not occcur so far.....

I've called FBI just now (09-Jul-2003, 04:20pm EST) and they said that my finger print report was sent to TEXAS SERVICE CENTER (my case is in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER) on the same day of finger printing (I did my finger printing at Charlotte, NC on 28-Jun-2003). I've asked why its sent to TSC instead of VSC, she said that Charlotte Service Center asked to do so!!!!!

GCKeLiyeKuchBhi,

What do you need to have handy to call & enquire from FBI about the finger Print....?

Please give your inputs .... I am thinking to call them as well.

skaus2001