Approval after filing AC21

ajju15

Registered Users (C)
I got my I-485 approved on June 27th. I had informed USCIS about the job change by filing AC21.

Thank you all on this forum for sharing the experience, it was very informative.

Good luck to all.

ajju15

can you please tell us what documents u sent to use AC-21.when did you sent,please detail.
thanks
gogi274

AC21 Letter

Actually it was a simple one-page AC21 letter sent by my new employer's attorney with the copy of I-485 receipt, I-140 approvals and G-28.

Initally I was concerned as I did not have much say on how AC21 letter was drafted. As my employer has contract with big and reputed law firm, I thought they must be doing it right.

The attorney had sent the AC21 letter in mid-April (approx. two and half months before the apoproval).

I hope it helps. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
when you said AC21 letter along with I-485 receipt and 140 approval, that was it? No EVL (Employment Verification Letter) with "same/similar" job description, duties etc?

In my case I neither have approval copy of I-140 nor copy of substitute labor used for me, so i am bit concerned to use AC21 though it has passed 180 days mark since 485 is pending with approved 140.