Approoooooooooooooooved

g723

Registered Users (C)
Today is not just a Friday. Today is MY day.

As many here i got addicted to checking my status online about five times a day. I have been doing that over the last few months with no hope of approval before May 2004 or so, and this was on days where i was so drunk as to believe the rupnet approval predictor.

I checked before lunch today and it was still "FP received...". I checked again after lunch and this time it said "This case had been approved. On January 16th an approval letter has been sent...".

I updated Rupnet and some of you got an email regarding my approval. I saw there is a thread here talking about my case. It is called October 2002 approval.

Actually my RD is September 30th 2002.
My ND is October 08 2002.
My 1st FP was done on November 12th 2003.
My AD is January 16th 2004.

I hope all of you will get your approval soon. I know how painful is it to wait with no way to predict if you are going to get approved today, next month or next year.

congrats on your approval

(1) Is yours EAC-02 (year 2002) or EAC-03 (year 2003) case?
(2) Where there any RFE's on your I-485?

Thanks

Congratulations

Did you get RFE or apply EAD renewal recently or 2nd FP? What triggered your early approval?

Lucky person - All the best.

Originally posted by g723
Today is not just a Friday. Today is MY day.

As many here i got addicted to checking my status online about five times a day. I have been doing that over the last few months with no hope of approval before May 2004 or so, and this was on days where i was so drunk as to believe the rupnet approval predictor.

I checked before lunch today and it was still "FP received...". I checked again after lunch and this time it said "This case had been approved. On January 16th an approval letter has been sent...".

I updated Rupnet and some of you got an email regarding my approval. I saw there is a thread here talking about my case. It is called October 2002 approval.

My ND is October 08 2002.
My 1st FP was done on November 12th 2003.
My AD is January 16th 2004.

I hope all of you will get your approval soon. I know how painful is it to wait with no way to predict if you are going to get approved today, next month or next year.

Last edited by a moderator: