• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Appointment Letter

Bahar

Registered Users (C)
My interview will be very soon and unfortunately I have not receive the 2nd package yet. As the package will go to my aunt's house (as care of) in UK and then she should mail it to me, it seems I will face with lack of time. Now, I have two questions:

1) Is it possible to ask KCC to e-mail me the appointment letter?

2) If my aunt receive the 2nd package very late that there will be no time even to DHL it to me, is it possible that she scan the whole documents and e-mail them for me? Is it acceptable by consulate ot the consulate just accept the original copy?

Dear Bahar

First of all you have to contact KCC via phone call nad tell them you have not recieved your letter yet and they will re send it , maybe lost in the mail

and you have to contact usa embassy , which you will be interviewed there and tell them that , and ask them ( where the recognizable hospitals which you have to do your medical exam to save time )

dowenload this form (-- DS-2053 Medical Examination for Immigrant or Refugee Applicant )

from this link:
http://foia.state.gov/FORMS/visa.asp

and then take this forms with your passport ( original + copy ) , your first notification letter , 3 photos
thats for you and all your dependent offcourse

finish your medical exam coz it will take 1 or 2 weeks and translate your documents at recoganizable office ( ask them too where it is )

i think the second letter have nothing important but the medical forms and appointment date and how to arrange your papers . if you finish your medical I THINK no problem to fax the appointment letter

best wishes and GOD with you

znaty

Dear Znaty,

Your advice was great help for me. Thank you very much. I downloaded DS 2053 for medical examination. All the other required documents are ready. As the interview is not in my home so I got appointment with the authorized doctor in Ankara and as they said it will take one day and in the afternoon the result will be given to me in sealed envelope.

So, the only thing that remains is the appointment letter which I will ask my aunt to e-mail it to me when she receive it.

Again thank you. By the way, when is your inteview? I am really worry about mine and always prey that God help me.

GOD help you

Dear Bahar

you are welcome any time and best luck for you

my interview ( if i am lucky ) GOD willing maybe in Aug or Sep in Cairo, Egypt
coz my case no. is high , but still have chance
dont worry , trust in GOD , and prepare well , dont forget your sponsor or bank letter

good kuck

znaty