• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Applying with spouse

Aisayah

Hi everyone!

I´ve been selected by the DV lottery program, and both my husband and I have submitted forms DS-230. Since we are already living in the States we need to apply for adjustment of status. And, my doubts are:

-Does my husband have to file form I-485(AOS) as well? or he must do it once I´m given my Green card?
-Do I only need to pay the I-485 fee for myself? or should I include my husband as well?

Hope you can help me!

Hi everyone!

I´ve been selected by the DV lottery program, and both my husband and I have submitted forms DS-230. Since we are already living in the States we need to apply for adjustment of status. And, my doubts are:

-Does my husband have to file form I-485(AOS) as well? or he must do it once I´m given my Green card?
-Do I only need to pay the I-485 fee for myself? or should I include my husband as well?

Hope you can help me!

First of all - congratulations and welcome!

Next, there is a thread that will answer all your questions and more, plys a number of well informed people to help you out. I suggest you read this thread I am linking to below from the beginning. That will help you understand the whole process. If you do that, it will save you from making mistakes...

Also, when you post, make sure you quote your approximate Case Number (as I have in my signature below). The Case number affects when you ca process you case so it is very important information to those trying to help you...

Best of luck!

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?557035-DV-2014-AOS-Only