Applying the GC for my parents while in Uni

Rovin

Hello, I'm a US citizen and currently in Uni. I know once I turn 21 then will be able to apply for GC for my parents. BTW they are legally in USA and working. My question is

1. What is the financial support require?
2. I won't be working full time by then, can I be able to use parents funding for sponsorship?
3. Or show required support in my checking account, bonds etc obviously transferred from their account

Please advise.

Hello, I'm a US citizen and currently in Uni. I know once I turn 21 then will be able to apply for GC for my parents. BTW they are legally in USA and working. My question is

1. What is the financial support require?
2. I won't be working full time by then, can I be able to use parents funding for sponsorship?
3. Or show required support in my checking account, bonds etc obviously transferred from their account

Please advise.

Are you currently in the US? (Most people here don’t call it “uni”, which is why I ask.)

1. You will need to fill out an I-864 for each of them as part of their Adjustment of Status
2. The intending immigrant's income can be counted as part of your household income for that parent's I-864