Applying for parents

sa2327

Hi there ,
Can someone here guide me through this ? I am a US citizen and I am trying to apply for my father and mother who are living overseas right now . I have got the forms but I am not sure about few things :

1. Do I need separate I-130 for each one ?
2. For the Affidavit of Support , what form do I need ? is it I-864 or I-134 ? do I also need separate one for each ?
3. When submitting the forms , do I submit both I-130 along with the Affidavit of Support application parents

sa2327 said:
Hi there ,
Can someone here guide me through this ? I am a US citizen and I am trying to apply for my father and mother who are living overseas right now . I have got the forms but I am not sure about few things :

1. Do I need separate I-130 for each one ?
2. For the Affidavit of Support , what form do I need ? is it I-864 or I-134 ? do I also need separate one for each ?
3. When submitting the forms , do I submit both I-130 along with the Affidavit of Support application parents
Are you applying for their citizenship or green card? I would assume, green card. Right? You would then get better responses at the "Green Card for consular processing forum".