Applying for I-140 , mistake in labor cert

das_go

Registered Users (C)
I am applying for I-140 based on approved labor. But in my labor there was a mistake done by my attorney. Experience in my previous company is mentioned as 1 month , it should have been 1 yr 1 month.
My labor requires 2 yrs exp. and with just 1 month i can't show that.

Any inputs are welcome

Das

das_go said:
I am applying for I-140 based on approved labor. But in my labor there was a mistake done by my attorney. Experience in my previous company is mentioned as 1 month , it should have been 1 yr 1 month.
My labor requires 2 yrs exp. and with just 1 month i can't show that.

Any inputs are welcome

Das

Couple of things...when you say "based on approved labor"...is it your labor or a substitute labor??

If it is your labor and you are taking about attorney's mistake in ETA 750 A/B application...what is on the approved Labor?? What is the requirement on it...if you have that experience...you should be okay. Anyway, in support of your claim, you will submit copies of your previous experience when your I-140 is filed.

Good Luck

My own labor

Its my own labor, the page in the labor application where you write your past 3 yrs exp one of the date range is wrong by a year.
Everything else is okay i mean on the first page it requires 2 yrs exp and i have 2 yrs exp letters.

H1BneedGC said:
Couple of things...when you say "based on approved labor"...is it your labor or a substitute labor??

If it is your labor and you are taking about attorney's mistake in ETA 750 A/B application...what is on the approved Labor?? What is the requirement on it...if you have that experience...you should be okay. Anyway, in support of your claim, you will submit copies of your previous experience when your I-140 is filed.

Good Luck