Applying for B1 visa after 2 earlier rejections

sahasra

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I represent an US Company in India.2 years ago,when I wanted to visit US,I applied for B1 on my own(without any Visa Counselling) and ended up with a rejection( Showed a document which said I have taken a loan for the purpose of travel).

As it was very urgent,I again re-applied within next 12 days through the US Commercial Services office(which functions within the US Embassy ,doing business promotion activities) and again ended up unsuccessful.The Visa officer asked me whether I have travelled to any other foreign country .I had not travelled then.and that is it.he rejected my application.

Now I want to reapply after a gap of more than two years.I have travelled to 5 countries in between on business and also did considerable business for my US Principals.

Will I get the visa atleast this time? (third time lucky!!)
Right now ,my wife is in US on F1.
Will this help my cause or create trouble for my case?

As I am an authorised agent for an US Company,Can I apply for L category? or F2 is more suitable based on my wife's status??

Kindly advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think is better to apply for a L visa or F2 and any way find some legall support, visit ww.usimmigrationforall.com