Applying for a visit visa B2 with family after a 10 year ban completed

I guess you are all taking my point of view completely wrong. You are thinking that I am lying. Also you are thinking that I am going back to US for permanently staying there. No No that is not the case by far. I said it and saying it again I am doing very well at my current situation, financially and family wise. Couldn’t have even asked for more. Having millions and asking advice on a free site. Yea I have already discussed this issue with my old immigration Attorney, He says you have a good chance. I wanted to take other opinions so I ended up over here. Bad idea!!. I am not a criminal, I was given a voluntary departure but I was not allowed to leave and than deportation was forced upon me. I didn’t want to be miss understood and get rejected, thats why I was thinking about hiring an Attorney. Not for the visit visa but to clear out the past issues which I had. People on here are judgmental and sarcastic rather than advisors. Get a life!!. Learn to love people around you. Instead of passing sarcastic remarks. I am deleting this account.

But your thread title says 'applying for a visit visa b2 with family'. Regardless, whatever happened 20 yrs ago is unlikely to be cleared even with the use of an attorney. You married a USC who divorced you and opted against petitioning you. If you were no longer a student, you became out of status, thereby becoming deportable, and were thus deported. I don't see how that something like that could be cleared out!

We tend not to be judgmental, but give straightup advice without sugarcoating it. Some members may not like that and deem our advice sarcastic. You're welcome to ignore our advice, or follow sm1smom suggestion and sign out if you wish.