Applied for AP, GC approved, AP money

Rajah101

Registered Users (C)
I applied for 3rd AP in July 2nd week. My luck blessed me with GC in July last week. However, by that time my AP check was cashed.

Now that I have GC and have no need for 3rd AP, is there a way to get a refund (full or partial) of 3rd AP money? Has anybody tried to get a refund.

Thanks..

chill out.. buddy... u got your GC, think of ur AP money as offering to USCIS. I dont think anyone has got their money back after being serviced by govt (you did get your AP, didnt u). So enjoy

If you can find out a way let me know?

I applied for 3rd EAD and I got my EAD and 485 Approval same day.

AD 07/07/2004

Rajah101 said:
I applied for 3rd AP in July 2nd week. My luck blessed me with GC in July last week. However, by that time my AP check was cashed.

Now that I have GC and have no need for 3rd AP, is there a way to get a refund (full or partial) of 3rd AP money? Has anybody tried to get a refund.

Thanks..
Hi Rajah101.
Did they already approve your AP before 485. Or is it still not approved.

If they approved it then when did they do that. Is it at the sametime as 485 doc.

Also Congrats about 485 approval !!

AP is not approved yet.. (and I don't think they will process it becuase I have no need for it).

Just curious to see if anybody every tried for a refund (partial refund is not bad)!

Rajah101 said:

Thanks..
I would gladly pay you for 4 times the AP money if you can trade me your 485 approval :D :D

Chill -- forget about the AP money -- time to party :)