applied but needed to leave

figureitout

Registered Users (C)
Hi You All Experts,
tricky question me h1-guy applies independent applicant July 25,
AOR - Oct 1,
assesment - pending

due to personal reasons i need to go back to home sweet home.

what do i need to carry this process on instead of starting it
from scratch in India ?

any one in similar situation got it done.

all your inputs appreciated.

i do have a good friend here who can take care of it in my absence.
and what should i leave here with him in terms of documents.

please advise.

Thanks.

No Title

Hi You All Experts,
tricky question me h1-guy applies independent applicant July 25,
AOR - Oct 1,
assesment - pending

due to personal reasons i need to go back to home sweet home.

what do i need to carry this process on instead of starting it
from scratch in India ?
AS you have applied in US buffalo, if you transfr your file to India it will start from the begning and you will be assesed according to new law, which means you need 80 points, it is not in your benifit
all your inputs appreciated.

You should inform the Buffalo conulate by FAX(in the given format) and by registred letter(to be sure) about your address CHANGE by giving your FILE # and provide the new address of Your Friend/Relative in US, you do not need to leave anything more. But if you are called for Interview you should be able to get US visa to attend Interview in US, and at the time of interview they ask for the FUND, so if you have US bank account no need to close it keep the Balance in US Bank account what is needed for Canada immigration (10000 CDN for Principal applicant) and inform the bank also about your new address ( Friend adress) so that bank can send your statements to that address because at Interview time they ask for Bank statements. Better give the address of some friend who will be permanently staying at that address for 7-10 months.
Good Luck!!