Applied 485 Waiting for Receipt

member77

Registered Users (C)
I applied my I140/1485 around 24th Dec 2004, I have received the case number for I140 however I have not received the case number for 485 yet. USCIS has not deposited my 485 checks either.

If anyone is in similar situation please share your experience.

My documents was mailed on 21st Dec 2004 and was received on 22nd. My checks were deposited on 01/03/05. I guess your checks will be deposited in next one or two days

Hi Member 77

My attorney says he has sent on dec 24th . he says he has not yet received anything so for. i have not signed G28 form . he says that the receipts for 485 and AP and EAD will come to me directly .
anybody in the same situation .please respond with the details

Thanks
Ravi.

I had sent in my 485/EAD application on the 13th of Dec.
My lawyer recieved all the receipts yesterday.

thanks
avi_gc

calindian said:
avi_gc
can u pls let us know about checks deposited date.
Or EAD/AP ND , AD dates if any of them happened.
Thanks
My lawyer used his checks. So I dont know the deposit date.
My EAD RD is Dec 15th 2004 and ND Jan 3 2005.

thanks
avi_gc

Last edited by a moderator:
Member 77 i am still waiting

i am still waiting for my receipts at VSC. I will update when i get them . i was told that they are taking 3 weeks because of the workload arsing out of dec 31st deadline

Ravi.

Notice received today

I got my receipts for 485/EAD/AP from my Attorney today. I guess the Attorney had received the documents yesterday. Hope you will all get soon

Thanks

Attorney filed on 17th Dec for I 485 & & 765. I received all my receipts on 01/05 with RD - 12/20 & ND - 12/23

Redds777 said:
i am still waiting for my receipts at VSC. I will update when i get them . i was told that they are taking 3 weeks because of the workload arsing out of dec 31st deadline

Ravi.
I got 7 receipts/Notices, 1 is missing still wating since 12/03/2004. These all were sent in one package. No clue? Checks cleared but no image is available righ now.

My papers were recd on 27th Dec, till date my attorney has not recd any thing and he told me that it might take up to 4 weeks. Anyone who is on the same date, please let me know your status.
Thanks,

assur said:
I got 7 receipts/Notices, 1 is missing still wating since 12/03/2004. These all were sent in one package. No clue? Checks cleared but no image is available righ now.
Today I received the image of check, case# was on check, online status says notice date is 12/09/2004, same as all other cases of myself and family.
I did not receive the receipt of the said case#.

Andy_NJ said:
My papers were recd on 27th Dec, till date my attorney has not recd any thing and he told me that it might take up to 4 weeks. Anyone who is on the same date, please let me know your status.
Thanks,
Normally, it takes around 3-4 weeks thats correct, I confirmed from USCIS while I was awaiting for receipts. Add one more week for sorting/key-in the application in the database.
In my case #s, one is the Receipt Date (12/03/2004) and one is the Notice Date (12/09/2004). The notice date could be the despatch date of notice or day later.