• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Applied 2012 - got selected May 2013

basterse

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I would need advise.
I applied November 2012 and they have selected me May 2013. I discovered that late July 2013.
Is there still time to submit all the documents? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you all in advance!

Greetings from the Netherlands.

P.S. I do not recall my case number, but it starts with 2014EUxxx.....

Hi all,

I would need advise.
I applied November 2012 and they have selected me May 2013. I discovered that late July 2013.
Is there still time to submit all the documents? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you all in advance!

Greetings from the Netherlands.

P.S. I do not recall my case number, but it starts with 2014EUxxx.....

Hi Basterse - welcome and congratulations.

You aren't too late at all - processing for DV2014 cannot start until October 1, 2013. Cases are processed in case number so depending on your case number we can predict roughly when your case will be processed. So if you would like to know that timeline feel free to post more detail of your case number, hiding the last three digits for privacy.

Assuming you are qualified and want to take up the opportunity, you should go ahead and complete your forms according to the instructions. Send them off and then wait for your turn...

Feel free to ask if there is anything not clear about the forms or the process. There is LOTS of information already here, but if you can't find what you need - just ask.

Simon