Application in "QUEUE' for Interview

nvenkat

Registered Users (C)
When I went to Infopass (DALLAS DO) to check the status of my application, I was told that all checks have been done including security and name check and that my application is in 'Que' waiting for appointment for Interview. Once appointments are available, I will be called for Interview.

What does this mean...How long do I wait for Interview....Is there any kind of waiting time for Interview.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Narayanan

nvenkat said:
When I went to Infopass (DALLAS DO) to check the status of my application, I was told that all checks have been done including security and name check and that my application is in 'Que' waiting for appointment for Interview. Once appointments are available, I will be called for Interview.

What does this mean...How long do I wait for Interview....Is there any kind of waiting time for Interview.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Narayanan

Hi Narayanan,

My wife is in a similar situation. When I asked the adjudicating officer at the end of my interview about my wife's application, he said that she had cleared all checks and was in a "Queue" as of the end of June 2005, waiting to be scheduled for an interview. So far we have heard nothing. My interview was on Aug 30, 2005.

We have an Infopass appointment coming up. Hopefully we will get more information this time. At an earlier appointment ~ three weeks back, we got very little information, just that the file was still at the TSC and that they could not do much.

At your infopass appointment, did they tell you anything else? Is the file at the TSC or at the DO?

The point about availability of appointments seems kind of weird, because I have noticed some people on the Dallas thread with May/June PDs have already finished their interviews.

At our Infopass appointment, they said that all checks for me and wife are cleared and it is in "Que". The file is with Texas Service Centre and the only thing they said is that they can request the file to be sent to Dallas DO but even after 2 months (my Infopass was on Aug 18), I have not heard anything. I wrote to local congressman and he conveys the same thing. I do not know what to do and what can be done to speed the process.

Any Ideas will be really appreciated.

nvenkat, did you or your wife have any problems which could delay the process like FP getting rejected etc.? I am scheduled for an interview (after a long delay) and my wife's interview was also told to be in the 'QUE'. Both our PD are in early April. I am surprised that Congressman could not get you an 'official' USCIS response/letter on thier enquiry as most of those who sought their help in this forum seems to have got.

Lets get the updates on our cases in this thread as this is essentially a Dallas DO Mar./Apr. PD thread. My understanding was TSC sets the interview date and THEN forwards the file to DO and not the other way around.

HVN400, any update on your oath letter?

jay_m said:
Lets get the updates on our cases in this thread as this is essentially a Dallas DO Mar./Apr. PD thread. My understanding was TSC sets the interview date and THEN forwards the file to DO and not the other way around.

HVN400, any update on your oath letter?

Still waiting for the oath letter.... Almost 2 months now, since my interview. Hopefully it will come soon.

Has anybody (living in Denton/Collin counties) received oath letters in the last few weeks? If so, did you receive the letter at the end of your interview or did you get it in the mail, after your interview. If you got it in the mail, what was the duration of elapsed time from the interview date to the arrival of the oath letter?

Thanks in advance for any responses.