AP - Where to apply ?

ssr_gc

Registered Users (C)
folks,

My I-485 is now pending at the local USCIS office. Where do i send my AP renewal application? Is it to local office or Vermont service center or Chicago office? Mine is employment based I-485. Please let me know.

Thanks

EAD renewal

I am also interested in the same question. However, my lawyer advised me to
send the application to the lockbox in Chicago. I asked the question a couple of days ago on the thread referring to transfers to Miami.

I apllied for my EAD after the transfer (my case is pending in chicago I got a MSC number for my appliaction)...all EADS and APs go to national center in Missouri. If you apply online there is a place where you have to say which service center your application is pending at. Put the local office name there..and anyway your application gets processed in one central location irrespective of where your case is pending. If you are mailing your application..then you'll have to get the address..some time ago I read on USCIS.gov website about change in adresses for EAD and AP application, I tried loking for it, I couldnt find. If I find it, I'll post it

It tis easier to apply online.

ssr_gc,

Did you figure out where to send ur renewal application for EAD since it is transferred to the local office? Mine is also transferred to the local office in Chicago and I can't find the answer as to where to mail it ..the instruction on the form itself doesn't say it clearly or may be I am just too dumb to understand it..let me knw if u figure this out..tks.

Send it to Chicago

My case was transferred to local office. I renewed my EAD through the Chicago office in Feb 2005 and it was approved in Mar 2005. I sent my application documents to:

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120