AP renewal approved, RFE for spouse

jointheclub

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

FYI - We applied for our 485 in March 2002. AP renewal applied for in Feb 2003 and was approved for me (primary) on April 15th but RFE was generated for spouse. Do you have any clue what it might be for?

Thanks.

The RFE could be for marraige certificate, I-140 copy. These are the two copies that you might have missed out in the renewal package for your wife. Again this is my guess.

--------
My AP Renewal details

Applied for AP Renewal.
RD 3/4/2003

AP Renewal approved for myself and spouse on April 15th. Yet to receive the documents. How much time does it take to get the documents after approval?

Thanks Folks..

Thanks Guys.

My lawyer should already have the following
I-485 Receipt Copy
I-140 Approval Copy
Marriage Certificate Copy
Photos (should be ok because we used the same for original AP)

Maybe they forgot to include one or more of these.

Same thing happened to me. My lawyer said this happens quite often. Even the marriage certificate is submited, those INS idiots still generate rfe for it.

same here

My AP renewal was approved, but RFE generated for wife in 4/3 for marriage cert. Attorney promised that it was in the file, but INS doesn't look at it, they RFE it instead.

My wife's AP Renewal finally approved today.

Sent 2/14
INS Rec'd 2/18
INS ND 2/19
INS sent 2/21
Rec'd 2/22
Approved and sent out notice 4/17

It took 57 days

When I first applied for my AP Renewal this January, it only took 11 days to approved.

Hog

Originally posted by jointheclub
Hi Everyone,

FYI - We applied for our 485 in March 2002. AP renewal applied for in Feb 2003 and was approved for me (primary) on April 15th but RFE was generated for spouse. Do you have any clue what it might be for?

Thanks.

Did you receive your AP? About what was RFE for your wife?

I am planning to apply AP next week, Can you please any one share me what is application fee (the form says $65, is it correct !!) and also the mailing address.

Thanks in advance,
Simmam