AP Question, Please Help

Seanior

Registered Users (C)
Gurus, based on internet status, my AP is approved on 12 Jan 2005 and it has been 8 days and so far I have not received my AP document in mail. I have already booked the ticket for next week to India.
I have stayed here in US for more then 6 yrs and have my H1 extension and have an appointment at delhi counsulate and want to use my AP if things go wrong with my H1 stamping. How long does it usually take to arrive AP in mail, if I do not receive AP in time for my trip, what are the options I got ?. Can I go to service center and request for the document, please help with the information, this trip is very important to me.

Thanks in advance

it usually takes a week. do you have any friends who can collet letters for you at home? you can ask your friend to fedex the notice to you if it arrives after you left. otherwise, you can call them after 14 days if you haven't received it. remember to bring the 800 number and your case # with you on your vacation. it shall be no problem. good luck and have a nice vacation!

Thanks Honeysusu, appreciate your response and information. I called my attorney's office today and they told me that they received my AP yesterday and sent the same to me, I guess I can expect it in a day or two. I am not sure why was it sent to Attorney's office in the first place.

Thanks again for your response.