AP not received

VELTURI123

Registered Users (C)
NSC processed I131 till 04/21/03 .My receipt date is 04/16/03.I have not heard anything or on line status has not changed .Plaese advise what can I do now .

just be patient, there is nothing you can do about it. They say that they are processing 131s ON or BEFORE 04/21/03, so all you can do is wait. My RD for 131 is 05/07/03.
We should be glad that it did move from Feb 19 to March 21. Last 2 months, they were stuck on Feb 19th. I am just happy that it is finally moving.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on buddy. My AP renewal RD is 7th Jan,03. I am still waiting and hoping that it will see the light of day sometime soon.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

AP RD 12/4/02. Still waiting. AVM saying it's taking over 300 days to process. Will check with IIO. If you filed in April you sholdn't worry yet. It could take a couple more months easily.

rgds,
sadiq

AP approval at NSC

My Rd is 04/25/2003. I got my AP this monday 07/07/2003. I guess you should be getting it soon may be in a week.

eeshwar, how did you...

...send your I-131 application?

I mean, you did it yourself or sent it through your Lawyer?

I guess you must have hand-filled the application, if you sent it yourself.

I just want to make sure whether filing through Lawyer and Legibility of the application are an issue here!

I am also due to file my application for AP renewal soon.

Thanks.
StillWaiting...

I have filled in application by my self and sent it with proper documentation as mentioned in the application form. I do not think it does not matter whether lawyer applies for I 131 on your behalf or you send it by your self. Good luck.

eeshwar: Did your online status for AP ever say 200+ days? If that is true, then AP processing times that show online is incorrect.

My AP has RD 04/18/03 and the online status says 375 days.

What about your EAD?

My online status now say 300+ days. When I had got the receipt, I had called the NSC (Phones worked at that time), they said that since 131 is also used for re-entry permit, and re-entry permits do take in access of 300 days, all receipt notices for 131 say 300+ days. I am not sure if anyone else's receipt notice for 131 says 90 days or so (I think that is the average processing time for AP)

guju: so AP processing time which is a not a re-entry kind of application takes roughly the same time as the EAD. thanks for the info.

Checked online and said that my EAD was approved yesterday
(RD/ND May 7th)
My AP (RD/ND May 7th) still says that it is taking 405 days :(
I was interested in my AP approval not EAD ~shrug~

VELTURI123 did you get your AP? If not, Did you contact BCIS? If you did what did they say?