AP mistake

littlelittle

Registered Users (C)
I got my AP document today and my name was spelled wrong. :( does anyone have the same experience/ what should I do now? i called the service center and they just told me to mail back the original AP document with an explanation letter. Then how long it will take them to correct it then? this is so so frustrating!!

Please help! thanks in advance!

littlelittle said:
I got my AP document today and my name was spelled wrong. :( does anyone have the same experience/ what should I do now? i called the service center and they just told me to mail back the original AP document with an explanation letter. Then how long it will take them to correct it then? this is so so frustrating!!

Please help! thanks in advance!
I'm afraid but u'll have to mail it to them to get it corrected. send it by certified mail.

by the way what kind of photos u send for AP? Digital or Non Digital? Glossy or Mat?

I think it's digital, well, the lady used a digital camera to take the picture. It's glossy too. You can find the instruction on uscis webpage or just tell them you want "passport style photos".