AP-Interview Questions Help-(BOSTON)

kaali

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

What are the questions they ask when you go for an interview?

I got married to USC in a civil court. Me and my husband do not like big wedding and there was only 1 friend and the priest present. I have a picture of us on the wedding day but not more than that.

Also we do not have shared bank acc or any utilities bills (COZ we do not have to pay the utility bills)

All we have is cell phone bill in one.

what should I do??

HELP HELP HELP

kaali said:
Hi All,

What are the questions they ask when you go for an interview?

I got married to USC in a civil court. Me and my husband do not like big wedding and there was only 1 friend and the priest present. I have a picture of us on the wedding day but not more than that.

Also we do not have shared bank acc or any utilities bills (COZ we do not have to pay the utility bills)

All we have is cell phone bill in one.

what should I do??

HELP HELP HELP

Please search around this forum. Almost everyone who attended the AOS interview has shared their experiences and questions asked. There are many in a similar situation as you are and you can find their experiences too.

Good Luck!

u need more supporting docs,
1. lease with both of your names on(if utilities included, indicate on the lease)
2. joint bank account
3. last three months pay rent checks (from your joint checking account)
3. joint insurance (either healthy or life) mine is life one since we all have our own healthy
4.joint phone bill (not sure cellphone, but mine is verizon)
5.medical report
6.photos(as many as possible)
7.your wife and your mail which have same address (junk mail counts, just show them you are livning together)
7.swear letter from long time friends
8.joint tax returns W2s (mine is past 2 years)
9.employe letter and pay stub

be sure before interview, go through some basic questions with your wife, my wife always messed up engaged time and married time. hehe
during the interview, make short and bief answers. just relax.

good luck