AP denied

guldukan

Registered Users (C)
Just came to know by calling customer service center that my Advance parole is denied.

recnetly I changed my company using AC21 and changed addressed, I filled AR-11 and in process of filing AC-21.

I am really worried now, as why my AP got denied and does has to do anything with my I-485

Gurus, any idea what could be the reason, I have never seen a case where AP is denied,

IBelieve said:
It could be the very good news waiting for you, Your GC is approved !! Good Luck!

yaa I thought about it, my PD is june 2002 and I am from India, and that is the reason I am worried

My AP is denied at NSC, here is what notice stay

"The reocrd indicates that applicant filed form I-485, Application to REgister Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, which is still pending adjudication. which is still pending adjudication. It is therefore concluded that the applicatn is not eligible to receive a reentry permit until a favorable decision is reached on the applicant's form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

In view of the above, this appliation must be denied as a matter of law"

In Type 2 of A-131 I checke the first box a. I am a permanent residnet or conditional resident of Us.

I think I screwed up, I must have selected
D. I am applyig for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the united states after temporary foreign travel

Gururs, any thoughts,

is it safe to reappeal, I need to be in India on a business trip, is it safe to reappeal, how much time does it take for reappeal

Thanks

What do u want to appeal for ... ?? u applied for reenty permit (even though) by mistake but u applied for it isn't it . ?? and they denied it because you are not eligible for it . As you have realised that it was mistake on your behalf , trust me appeal will get u nothing . The info provided by you was not correct and they have no obligation to reopen the case because of your mistake, they did as per law.

The options you have

a) apply for emergeny Advance parole from local office , search this forum on how people have approached for emergency advance parole from the local office

b) the obvious choice apply for Advance parole and hope that it come soon (if at all if you have any time left )

Else trust me postpond your trip .May be someone else on this forum might have something else to add or advice . But appeal might not work in your case.Good luck . I can feel your pain .

Thanks for your response,

I am thinking of postponing my trip, need to work with my employer as this was a business trip, i am just worried i might lose my job.