AP approved

caviar

Registered Users (C)
My AP was approved on 9/3. The message says that on this day an approval notice was sent. It also says that if 14 days have passed since this date I need to contact them to check the address.

18 days have passed and I am still waiting to receiving the AP.

My address is also correct with them. I will call my lawyer tomorrow to ask them to check why they didn't send the AP knowing that it was approved a few weeks ago and that they have the correct address.

AP approved on Sep 10th. Have'nt seen the approval notice yet either.

Check a similar thread with many of CSC folks having similar problem with AP. Hope your lawyer can find out what is wrong with AP mails.

it'd arrive....little late though

I think you'd see ur AP approval notice in mail sometime...
Mine was approved on 07/31 (ND: 07/08) per AVM and I
received it on 09/15 ...about 1.5 months after approval.
You may want to verify ur address by speaking to IIO..
CSC IIO told me tho my AP was approved on 07/31, it
was printed and mailed on 08/26 which was received by
my lawyer and forwarded to me........hope this help!
...good luck!

dks00 - How did you know about the Printing Date and the mail date

Did the IIO tell you about the printing date and the mail date?
My AP was approved in June and I haven't received it yet. I have spoken with the IIO twice but none of them told me about the printing date and the mail date.

Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Same here, Approvaed on August 20. Talk to IIO, no useful information except , it might be lost in Mail, file it again.

Totos

I had to press the IIO a bit....I asked him repeatedly about dates and he told me about printing and mailing......he also added that normally these are done by INS contractors....not all IIOs are that helpful and I think I got lucky there....

Ok the INS is not able to put a document in an enveloppe, can we go there to get the document so that they won't have to send it?

It might just be easier to go there and take the AP.