AP approved !! ND 03/08/01 CIBA please update

debo_nair

Registered Users (C)
I just heard on AVM that mine and wifes AP has been approved on april 7 ( haha so they work on saturday ))!!
WAC-01-124-***** is our 485,ead, AP receipt series ....

No Title

gee, they really work on Sat.???? i am suspecious but i hope it is true. i asked a question before regrading WAC number. Wac is Wac-059-051-XXXXX on 12/14/, and 01-059-XXXXX on 12/22. at lease one web site claimed that when WAC # is issued, weeked is excluded unless they work on specific weekends. so that means CSCdo week on weekends now? Congrats!!!

No Title

I doubt they work on the weekend. I remember reading a message
about how their system updates cases. Usually all the files
that have been adjudicated get sent to updating rooms in batch
and the officers there generate notice papers. That\'s why we
see whole bunch of approvals dated 04/03/01 last week. Also,
the AVM seems to update at a weird hour (around 9pm daily).

ciba

No Title

ciba, i think AVM is not updated at fixed time probably. On the day my AP was approved, i heard it around 5:00 PM. My EAD was eapproved on a friday and i didn\'t hear it until saturday and checked on friday night too. you just can\'t figure out INS.

No Title

guys ...i checked AVM on sunday at 4 pm but it still said "we received ur appli......." ..then i checked today at 4 pm and AVM has been updated.....

No Title

Kevin,

You are probably right. The system must have changed. Last
year, we figured out that the voice message got updated every
day after 9pm. Therefore, we usually did not bother checking
anything until 9pm or so. I wonder what time they change
message nowaday. Perhaps like you said, many times a
day, but none at a fixed time.

ciba

No Title

Hey debo_nair,
Man whatever happens to you, happens to me. I also checked AVM and got AP approved. YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
EAD and 485 to go man.

No Title

I was in Burbank for 2 months, now i am in Atlanta, GA, but i live in Salt lake city UT. doing consulting.

No Title

AHHH look at the love between debo_nair and testbha and I am sure the wives are jealous. ***Just Joking... It was just outrageously hialroius to read the conversation******